Applications are available from the 2nd floor bulletin board in Founders Hall or from Dr. Hester.
Membership dues are $10 for the year.
Benefits of Becoming a Local Member
- Listen in on employer presentations
- Meet new people.
- Get to know the CMIS faculty.
- Form study groups with people in your classes.
- Network with IT Professionals from the St. Louis area.
- Create connections with those IT Professionals to later be used for job opportunities.
- Get insight into internship opportunities.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Technical workshops to explore other facets of technology.
Benefits of Becoming a National Member
Membership in AITP provides numerous opportunities to advance your IT knowledge and business skills to meet the in demand skills of the new IT business professional. AITP’s excellent membership benefits include access to members-only services as well as discounts on many products and services.
Here are just a few of the benefits you receive by joining.
- Exchange real life experiences and knowledge share with your peers.
- Resource base of people you can call.
- Contribute to the community of knowledge – the AITP network social web site
- Participate in seminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Communicate with industry leaders, one-on-one.
- Keep current with emerging technologies.
- Develop your business skills.
- Participate in opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- Mentor professional and student members.
- Receive discounts on products and services.
- Show your commitment to the IT profession – provide a voice for the future.