What is AITP?
AITP is the professional association comprised of career minded individuals who seek to expand their potential – employers, employees, managers, programmers, and many others. The organization seeks to provide avenues for all their members to be teachers as well as students and to make contacts with other members in the IS field, all in an effort to become more marketable in rapidly changing technological careers.
Who belongs to AITP?
The SIUe chapter of AITP is open to all SIUe students; however, the organization’s main focus is on CMIS, CS and other School of Business majors. Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to attend.
What are the benefits of AITP membership?
- Network with IT Professionals in the St. Louis – Metro Area
- Learn More Information About IT Careers and Job Opportunities
- Build Relationships with Fellow CMIS Majors
- Participate in a School of Business Organization
- Leadership: Serve as an Officer or Committee Member
AITP Mission Statement
AITP offers opportunities for Information Technology (IT) leadership and education through partnerships with industry and academia. AITP provides quality IT related education, information on relevant IT issues and forums for networking with experienced peers and other IT professionals.